Actually we function fairly well!
We are taking our everyday challenges and choosing to laugh through them.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

He has other tricks up his "wimpy" sleeve...

So after days of wearing his Sunday bests,

Extra accessories 

Even multiple layers unbuttoned,

and even buttoned
He has decided to seek the professional advice of his best friend. 
"Hey Blanca, do you think she will like the diary of a "limpy kid shurt"(insert his unique language there)
He has been trying to impress a little girl he has had a crush on for two years.

Is it bad, funny, weird, cool or even special that all three of my kids have such lasting attractions already? 
Who knows?
To their credit at least when they pick one (A) they stick with it and (B) they know how to pick em... 
I guess that is good practice for later in life. Love the one your with right?
I have prayed for the future spouses of my children since they were born. 
I also pray that they would find love for everyone. 
And when I watch them with others I see it, I see the light of Christ!
 They are gentle, caring, concerned and attentive (and add a ton of energy).
Thank you Lord for my children and the people that you so gracefully put in their paths!


“You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. 
Matthew 5:14


3 comments:

  1. awesome...guess they pick em better than we do...lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats why I have been praying!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are an amazing Mom and you have amazing children!!! Love them and you!

    ReplyDelete