Actually we function fairly well!
We are taking our everyday challenges and choosing to laugh through them.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

He eats the weirdest stuff, where is he from?

French fries dipped in orange soda, bread dipped in cereal, shrimp on top of watermelon, peaches and corn. 
You name it he tries it! 
I think my favorite day was one that was not as gross as normal. It was red on bread, ketchup and bread, one of his favorite concoctions! 
If you give him a hotdog or hamburger he usually pulls the meat out and just eats the bread with the Ketchup and gives the meat to the dog. 
So he was making his favorite and his sister says "Zev you are so weird, you eat the weirdest things, I don't know where you came from" 
Which he replies "You do too know where I came from" then she says "I know you came from the hospital" 
which he quickly replies "NOT UHHH" 
Then she says "You did too" 
So as I am listening to this with a grin on my face I say "Zev where did you come from?" 
He replies "From sand and tan meat and pieces of Jesus"  
Sister says "No Zev, that was Adam, you came from the hospital"
Have I mentioned how much I love my kids? 
Even on their worst day I am blessed!



 We are the clay, you are the potter;
   we are all the work of your hand.

Isaiah 64:9

No comments:

Post a Comment